Deena Energy, as a service organisation, is committed to providing a quality and valued service that minimises any potential impact on the environment and that maximises the sustainability of the company’s service capability. Deena Energy will review its activities and service offering to control the associated environmental issues and impacts.
Deena Energy will:
- Integrate this environmental commitment into the company’s decision-making processes;
- Promote environmental awareness among all of the company’s employees;
- Educate all of the company’s employees on the environmental issues that may affect their work;
- Commit to the reduction of waste through the philosophy of “Reduce, Reuse, Recycle”;
- Communicate the company’s environmental commitment to customers and to the general public and encourage our employees to communicate the company’s environmental philosophy;
- Strive to continually monitor the company’s environmental performance and to subsequently review its environmental policy with respect to future legislation and business opportunities.